Influencer Review: Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream Skin Perfecting Tinted Moisturizer SPF15

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

http://www.claritin.com/kids/index.aspx Olay Fresh Effects

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Finish your daily beauty regimen with the all-in-one solution with 6 skin perfecting benefits:

Product Information
• Refreshes skin instantly
• Brightens for a radiant glow
• Evens tone with a splash of sheer color
• Hydrates for 24 hours
• Smoothes for softer feeling skin
• Protects against UV damage with SPF 15

I love this product! I was scared that it would feel thick and cakey the way foundations do! This product is perfect for light coverage and it covers smooth and feels fantastic!

This is the best tinted moisturizer that I have ever tried and it will be added to my makeup routine from here on out! It is so fast, literally 30-45 seconds and you're done! I also love the smell however, I think some people make be put off by the floral scent.


Pros for me
-Light coverage
-SPF 15
-Very smooth and moisturizing!

There are no real cons for me for this product however I do feel as it still needs to be set with just a little bit of powder if you want to finish the look! Overall it gets 5 of 5 stars from me for being a tinted moisturizer. If you're looking for very light coverage that feels like a nice facial cream rather than foundation then this is the product for you!

Amazon|Olay

This was a complimentary gift from the Influenster Program in the Sunkissed VoxBox! I was not required to write a positive review. The views and opinions I have expressed are my own.

Post a Comment