1 tsp yeast
1 tsp salt *I use Himalayan Salt*
1/2 c plus 2 TBSP warm water
1/6 c. Shredded Cheese (See notes below)
4 c flour
2 TBSP butter, softened
1/2 TSP Stevia (or 2TBSP sugar)
2 tsp yeast
2 tsp salt *I use Himalayan Salt*
1 1/3 c water (105-110 degrees)
- Add all ingredients into your bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer (I put mine in as follows: water, flour, stevia, seasoning, salt, yeast, cheese)
- Turn bread machine on to the dough setting and let it run until it has finished.
- After the bread machine is done your dough should be nice and fluffy. Dump the dough out on a pizza pan that has been greased with olive oil. Since I always double the recipe...I half the dough at this point
- Roll the dough out to fill your pan. I usually turn the dough over once to allow both sides to become nicely coated with the olive oil that I placed on the pan.
- When your dough covers your pan, make your pizza and bake at 400-425 for 18-25 minutes