Fearless Part 2

Saturday, May 12, 2012



How does one man who was addicted to crack, jailed, and disabled become a member of the most elite fighting teams? NBC 7's Lea Sutton spoke with family members of Adam Brown, the subject of a new book by Eric Blehm called Fearless. Mother Janice Brown, father Larry Brown and wife Kelley Brown discuss their loved one in this report

Source: Latest Videos, News Video, and Video Clips | NBC San Diego


Recently I became aware of a new book called Fearless that is soon to be released and I blogged about here. I have just started to pick up this book this week and it promises to be a good read. It is also starting to gain media attention. NBC recently ran a touching article about the life of Adam Brown and I would like to share that with you today.

View more videos at: http://nbcsandiego.com.


I hope these videos touch your heart and you decide to pick up a copy of the book when it is released!



Post a Comment