Love to read? You're invited to the Twitter Fiction Festival!

Thursday, March 13, 2014

You are invited to the annual Twitter Fiction Festival!

What is the Twitter Fiction Festival and Who will be there?

I'm glad you asked! The Twitter Fiction Festival is a five day event (March 12th – 16th) where authors of all types and genres will be chatting about fiction on across social media.

How can I participate?

Simply follow the #TwitterFiction hashtag! As this is the first year that Christian authors are participating, make sure to look for the #chrific hastag as well!

What's in it for me?

As a reader when you tweet and/or retweet with the hashtags #TwitterFiction and #chrific you’ll be entered to win over 15 books from across multiple publishers!


Many thanks goes to NovelCrossing for sharing this information! I would love to see you online! Make sure to follow my twitter and I'll be looking for your tweets!!!

Post a Comment