Hunger Games Gift Idea

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

I had previously posted this on another blog, thinking that I would keep all "DIY" type things and craft ideas separate. I found, I just didn't have the time to keep it up. So, I deleted that blog and am reposting this gift idea here!

You will need the following

.88 Cent Hunger Games cups from Walmart
Reduced "coal" from the Christmas section
Goldfish
Chocolate Pirouettes

Optional Treat ideas:

Red Hots
Jerky
Fire balls
Trail Mix

Fill each cup with coordinating treats.

Pirouettes look like logs so use them in the District 7 Cup. Coal works well for any of the district 12 characters however you could branch out and use Jerky,Red Hots or Fireballs in the Katniss cups. Red Hots and Fireballs would all work in any of the Mockingjay cups. For district 4 use Goldfish as that is the fishing district.


Happy gifting and May the Odds be Ever in your Favor!

Post a Comment