My rating: 3 of 5 stars
Stop wasting time sifting through spreadsheets, searching for receipts and tracking invoices. GoDaddy Online Bookkeeping connects all your accounts in one simple online tool so you can get back to business:
Within a few clicks, connect all your business accounts – such as bank, credit card, PayPal – to import and organize data without the hassle of manual entry
- Tackle your taxes in minutes with a pre-populated Schedule-C worksheet
- Accept payments online via credit card, PayPal or directly from your client’s bank account, and sync up your eBay, Etsy and Amazon accounts
- Easily establish and schedule recurring invoices in under 5 minutes
- Never lose a billable hour with time tracking
- Check your business finances anytime on your laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Rest assured knowing GoDaddy uses the same security measures as major US banks
GoDaddy Online Bookkeeping is a wonderful program—once you get it to work. I thought it would make my life easier but their server gives me the white screen of doom while trying to use the product. I never could sign up specifically for the program—I had to make a godaddy account from a different screen and then return to the bookkeeping section and use a pre-created account to sign up.
You can read about all the trouble that I had with making an account in this blog post
If I can get the program running the way that it should—I really think I’m going to learn to like it more. I love that you can see your profit and losses at a glance. I really want to give this product a 5 star, it would make my life as a small business owner so much easier. If they can work site stability, fix their registering issues and improve the loading time—I’ll definitely rethink my rating. For now I'm giving it a 3 star. I like it but I think it needs some work.
I received this product free from Godaddy for being a BzzAgent! To find out more about this fantastic program and how you can get involved please visit bzzagent.com I was not required to write a positive review. The views and opinions I have expressed are my own.