Klout influencers treated their pets to gold medal nutrition with @HillsPet Diet Science! #WinWithHills

Thursday, April 3, 2014

HillsPet Diet Science
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Hill's Pet Nutrition is dedicated to helping pets reach their full potential through quality nutrition and healthcare. Klout influencers received Hill’s® Science Diet® Grain Free dry pet food.

My pretty kitties all enjoyed this food. I’d seen a lot of complaints about cats puking, I was worried about this. I’m wondering if some of these reports are due to people not properly transitioning their cat’s foods.

Cats are not like humans. Their foods need to be transitioned—slowly. You feed new foods in with their old, increasing the amount each time until they’re weaned onto the new food.

I have four cats and none of them had any problems. I actually think that their coats are a little bit shinier than they were.

I would definitely buy this food again for my furbabies. I’d also like to note that one of my girl cats has asthma and certain foods trigger her symptoms. This particular food brand did not cause her to cough the way that some brands of food do. That’s important to us!

The only downside for me is the strong smell. I could smell it through the bag. I keep their food in a plastic container so it’s not a huge deal but for people who store their foods in the bag, I could see that being a turn off


I received this perk from Hill Science Diet and Klout! I was not required to write a positive review. The views and opinions I have expressed are my own.

Post a Comment