2014 Top Ten Read & Best Book Cover

Sunday, January 4, 2015

In no particular order. These are the top ten books I have read this year


The Butterfly and the Violin|A Mother's Secret|Christmas at Rose Hill Farm
A Love Undone|Where Treetops Glisten|Children of the Eclipse|The Daughter of Highland Hall
The Queen's Handmaid|A Miracle of Hope|Seasons of Tomorrow





My choice for the best book cover of 2014 goes to Tracy Higley's The Queen's Handmaid!

4 Responses to “2014 Top Ten Read & Best Book Cover”

  1. I've only read one of your favorites, 'The Queen's Handmaid' and enjoyed it too. Carrie Turansky's series looks really good, I'd love to read those, as well as 'The Butterfly and the Violin.'

    Happy reading in the new year Kristin! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cathy, I can't recommend those two books enough! Carrie Turansky isn't afraid to share the truth of the gospel. I feel that Christian romance novelist often overlook the importance of being equally yoked in the faith and Turansky was not afraid to stress the importance of that.

      The Butterfly and the Violin was very gut wrenching to my heart, though tastefully written. I eagerly look forward to more in that series!

      Delete
  2. Kristin, I've read six of these books and loved all of them. The Butterfly and the Violin was hauntingly beautiful. I have a hard time with Holocaust themes and it was still a favorite! Also, I read a lot of Amish fiction and found Ruth Reid's book different and very refreshing. Thanks for sharing, Kristin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm very impressed with how edgy and different Ruth Reid is!

      Delete