Amy Clipston's Bakery Bunch!

Wednesday, January 14, 2015




It’s no secret that I’m a huge fan of Amish Fiction. One just has to look through my blog posts to see that I read and review a good deal of it. 

I was SO excited when I sent in my application for and was chosen to be on Amy Clipston’s Street  Team, The Bakery Bunch.  Another really cool thing is that shortly  after I was accepted, my family and I got to meet Ms. Amy at a book signing! Of course, that’s another post but I couldn’t help but fangirl for just a minute.             


Anyway, I wanted to show off some of the gifts that Miss Amy sent to us and how we’re putting them to use.

So,   follow us on our day and see how we spread our love for the Bakery Bunch! 


Wednesdays are therapy day and since we’re there for a good while, I need something to occupy my time.  What better way for a booknerd to spend her time than with a vanilla coke (in my nifty Bakery Bunch cup, of course!) and my kindle! 
After therapy we hit up the library and shared pens with the librarians and also bookmarks for them to hand out to patrons.   We may have also gotten the contact info for Ms. Amy so she can schedule a book signing event? (Hint hint, because I know you’re reading this)


We also filled up our handy dandy Bakery Bunch tote with books (Curious George books if anyone is wondering—we have a special story to share about that in another post!)

This is how we spread our love. By promoting our favorite authors wherever we can.  With so many authors out there, they rely on fans to do our part in sharing love in whatever way we can. So, next time you’re at your local library, try suggesting a book to the librarian. Better yet, purchase a copy of your favorite book and donate it to your library!

From one booknerd to another, I hope your day was as lovely as ours and just as adventurous. If it wasn’t, there’s still time to find an adventure in a book!

Feel free to visit the following Bakery Bunch members to see more!

Donna's BookShelf

J.C.'s BookShelf

Eat Read Teach Blog

Books For Christian Girls - also running a Giveaway!

Raindrops & Rainbows

Kristi's Book Review

Zac Weikal.com



4 Responses to “Amy Clipston's Bakery Bunch! ”

  1. Sounds like a very fun and productive day

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet post to promote Amy's Bakery Bunch! I could look at the precious photo of you and your daughter all day. So glad to be on Amy's team with you, Kristin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, you are too sweet. Thank you! It is a pleasure to be on the team with you as well and to be getting to know you better!

      Delete