Myth Busting: Does Mt. Dew Glow?

Thursday, March 8, 2012



I keep seeing everyone under the sun pinning this glowing Mt. Dew Bottle on Pinterest. It's like a craze sweeping across the boards. Curious, I went to my favorite website to check out hard to believe claims, Snopes The claim is false. Mr. Dew will not glow when mixed with peroxide and baking soda! You can view the video here


This myth is BUSTED!

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo

I'm a stay at home/work at home mama and I love to read. I have six beautiful daughters who inspire me to be a better person and to pursue wisdom.

When I'm not busy reading and reviewing books or spending time with my daughters I am busy crafting for two online businesses. You can find handmade bath and body items at  A Simply Enchanted Life and handcrafted jewelry at Sapphire Haven.